Business Retention Program
The Justin Economic Development Corporation will be initiating a Business Retention and Expansion Program and strategy to support the success and growth of the existing businesses. An on-site visitation program is underway and Justin businesses are invited and encouraged to participate.
Our goal is to learn more about you, develop a working relationship, and assist in connecting existing businesses with the right information, resources and programs in ways that will improve the business climate. Through these on-site visits, our goal is to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn more about each individual operation and share information about the Justin EDC & CDC services
- Gain a more comprehensive knowledge about the types of businesses operating in Justin
- Express our appreciation to Justin businesses and share int he celebration of current successes and achievements
- Identify business concerns relation to economic development and facilitate dialogue with the appropriate entities to address issues
- Act as a liaison, advocate and point of contact for Justin's business community
- Identify opportunities to work with businesses to attract customers to Justin
- Establish and maintain a more consistent and reliable channel of communications between local businesses and the Justin EDC & CDC, and other community partners
The Justin Economic Development staff will listen to your concerns and help wherever possible. Our goal is to be a key partner with you as your company continues to thrive and grow in Justin.
We will contact businesses on an annual basis. However, if you haven't heard from us and would like to schedule an on-site visit from the Justin Economic Development Corporation, please contact 940-648-3800 to arrange a time that is convenient for you.